Address correspondence to Dana B. Mukamel, Ph.D., Professor and Senior Fellow, University of California, Irvine, Center for Health Policy Research, 111 Academy, Suite 220, Irvine, CA; e-mail: email@example.com. Shubing Cai, Ph.D., Candidate in Health Services Research and Policy, and Helena Temkin-Greener, Ph.D., M.P.H., Associate Professor, are with the Department of Community and Preventive Medicine, University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, NY.
Cost Implications of Organizing Nursing Home Workforce in Teams
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1309–1325, August 2009
How to Cite
Mukamel, D. B., Cai, S. and Temkin-Greener, H. (2009), Cost Implications of Organizing Nursing Home Workforce in Teams. Health Services Research, 44: 1309–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00980.x
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!