Address correspondence to John D. FitzGerald, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Division of Rheumatology, Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, UCLA Med-Rheum, Box 951670, 32-59 Rehabilitation Center, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1670; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. W. John Boscardin, Ph.D., Associate Adjunct Professor, is with the University of California–San Francisco, San Francisco, CA. Susan L. Ettner, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Division of General Internal Medicine & Health Service Research, Department of Medicine, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles.
Changes in Regional Variation of Medicare Home Health Care Utilization and Service Mix for Patients Undergoing Major Orthopedic Procedures in Response to Changes in Reimbursement Policy
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 1232–1252, August 2009
How to Cite
FitzGerald, J. D., Boscardin, W. J. and Ettner, S. L. (2009), Changes in Regional Variation of Medicare Home Health Care Utilization and Service Mix for Patients Undergoing Major Orthopedic Procedures in Response to Changes in Reimbursement Policy. Health Services Research, 44: 1232–1252. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00983.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!