Address correspondence to Alan N. West, Ph.D., Veterans Rural Health Resource Center – Eastern Region, White River Junction VA Medical Center, White River Junction, VT; and the VA Outcomes Group Research Enhancement Award Program, White River Junction VA Medical Center, White River Junction, VT; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. William B. Weeks, M.D., M.B.A., is with the VA Outcomes Group Research Enhancement Award Program, White River Junction VA Medical Center, White River Junction, VT; and the Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Lebanon, NH.
Health Care Expenditures for Urban and Rural Veterans in Veterans Health Administration Care
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1718–1734, October 2009
How to Cite
West, A. N. and Weeks, W. B. (2009), Health Care Expenditures for Urban and Rural Veterans in Veterans Health Administration Care. Health Services Research, 44: 1718–1734. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00988.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!