Address correspondence to Andrew J. Karter, Ph.D., Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, 2000 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612; e-mail: email@example.com. Melissa M. Parker, M.S., Howard H. Moffet, M.P.H., Ameena T. Ahmed, M.D., M.P.H., Julie A. Schmittdiel, Ph.D., and Joe V. Selby, M.D., M.P.H., are with Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA. Andrew J. Karter is also with the School of Public Health and Community Health, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
New Prescription Medication Gaps: A Comprehensive Measure of Adherence to New Prescriptions
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1640–1661, October 2009
How to Cite
Karter, A. J., Parker, M. M., Moffet, H. H., Ahmed, A. T., Schmittdiel, J. A. and Selby, J. V. (2009), New Prescription Medication Gaps: A Comprehensive Measure of Adherence to New Prescriptions. Health Services Research, 44: 1640–1661. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00989.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!