Address correspondence to Marguerite E. Burns, Ph.D., Department of Ambulatory Care and Prevention, Harvard Medical School, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, 133 Brookline Ave., 6th floor, Boston, MA 02215; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Medicaid Managed Care and Health Care Access for Adult Beneficiaries with Disabilities
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1521–1541, October 2009
How to Cite
Burns, M. E. (2009), Medicaid Managed Care and Health Care Access for Adult Beneficiaries with Disabilities. Health Services Research, 44: 1521–1541. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00991.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!