Address correspondence to Margaret Fox, B.A., M.A., Health Economics Group School of Medicine, University of East Anglia, Health Policy and Practice, Norwich NR4 7TJ, U.K.; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Jantine Voordouw, B.Sc., M.Sc., Judith Cornelisse, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., and Lynn Frewer, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., are with the Marketing and Consumer Behaviour group, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands. Miranda Mugford, B.A., D.Phil., is with the Health Economics Group School of Medicine, Health Policy and Practice, University of East Anglia, Norwich, U.K. Gerrit Antonides, B.Sc., M.Sc., Ph.D., is with the Economics of Consumers and Households group, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands.
Social and Economic Costs of Food Allergies in Europe: Development of a Questionnaire to Measure Costs and Health Utility
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1662–1678, October 2009
How to Cite
Fox, M., Voordouw, J., Mugford, M., Cornelisse, J., Antonides, G. and Frewer, L. (2009), Social and Economic Costs of Food Allergies in Europe: Development of a Questionnaire to Measure Costs and Health Utility. Health Services Research, 44: 1662–1678. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00993.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!