Address correspondence to Meredith B. Rosenthal, Ph.D., Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, 677 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA; e-mail: Meredith_rosenthal@harvard.edu. Zhonghe Li, M.S., is with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA. Audra D. Robertson, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Brigham & Women's Hospital, Boston, MA. Arnold Milstein, M.D., M.P.H., is with Mercer Health and Benefits, and with the Pacific Business Group on Health, both in San Francisco, CA.
Impact of Financial Incentives for Prenatal Care on Birth Outcomes and Spending
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1465–1479, October 2009
How to Cite
Rosenthal, M. B., Li, Z., Robertson, A. D. and Milstein, A. (2009), Impact of Financial Incentives for Prenatal Care on Birth Outcomes and Spending. Health Services Research, 44: 1465–1479. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00996.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!