Address correspondence to Carole Roan Gresenz, Ph.D., RAND Corporation, 1200 S. Hayes St., Arlington, VA 22202-5050; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Jeannette Rogowski, Ph.D., is with the Department of Health Systems and Policy, School of Public Health, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ. José J. Escarce, M.D., Ph.D., is with the RAND Corporation, M-4E, Santa Monica, CA, and also with the Department of Surgery, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA.
Community Demographics and Access to Health Care among U.S. Hispanics
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1542–1562, October 2009
How to Cite
Gresenz, C. R., Rogowski, J. and Escarce, J. J. (2009), Community Demographics and Access to Health Care among U.S. Hispanics. Health Services Research, 44: 1542–1562. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00997.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!