Address correspondence to Chu-Lin Tsai, M.D., Sc.D., EMNet Coordinating Center, Department of Emergency Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 326 Cambridge Street, Suite 410, Boston, MA 02114; e-mail: email@example.com. Sunday Clark, Sc.D., M.P.H., Division of General Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA. Ashley F. Sullivan, M.S., M.P.H. and Carlos A. Camargo, Jr., M.D., Dr.PH., are with the EMNet Coordinating Center, Department of Emergency Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA.
Development and Validation of a Risk-Adjustment Tool in Acute Asthma
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1701–1717, October 2009
How to Cite
Tsai, C.-L., Clark, S., Sullivan, A. F. and Camargo, Jr, C. A. (2009), Development and Validation of a Risk-Adjustment Tool in Acute Asthma. Health Services Research, 44: 1701–1717. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.00998.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!