Address correspondence to Marc N. Elliott, Ph.D., RAND Corporation, 1776 Main Street, P.O. Box 2138, Santa Monica, CA 90407-2138; e-mail: email@example.com. Daniel F. McCaffrey, Ph.D., is with the RAND Corporation, Pittsburgh, PA. Brian K. Finch, Ph.D., is with the San Diego State University, San Diego, CA. David J. Klein, M.S., is with the Children's Hospital Boston, Boston, MA. Nate Orr, M.S., and Megan K. Beckett, Ph.D., are with the RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Nicole Lurie, M.D., M.S., is with the RAND Corporation, Washington, DC.
Improving Disparity Estimates for Rare Racial/Ethnic Groups with Trend Estimation and Kalman Filtering: An Application to the National Health Interview Survey
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1622–1639, October 2009
How to Cite
Elliott, M. N., McCaffrey, D. F., Finch, B. K., Klein, D. J., Orr, N., Beckett, M. K. and Lurie, N. (2009), Improving Disparity Estimates for Rare Racial/Ethnic Groups with Trend Estimation and Kalman Filtering: An Application to the National Health Interview Survey. Health Services Research, 44: 1622–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01000.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!