Address correspondence to Melissa D.A. Carlson, Ph.D., Brookdale Department of Geriatrics and Adult Development, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, One Gustave L. Levy Place, Box 1070, New York, NY 10029; e-mail: Melissa.Carlson@mssm.edu. Jeph Herrin, Ph.D., is with the Department of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT. Qingling Du, M.S., and R. Sean Morrison, M.D., are with the Brookdale Department of Geriatrics and Adult Development, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York. Andrew J. Epstein, Ph.D., Emily Cherlin, M.S.W., and Elizabeth H. Bradely, Ph.D., are with the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT. R. Sean Morrison, M.D., is with the Geriatrics Research, Education, and Clinical Center, James J. Peters Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Bronx, NY.
Hospice Characteristics and the Disenrollment of Patients with Cancer
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 2004–2021, December 2009
How to Cite
Carlson, M. D. A., Herrin, J., Du, Q., Epstein, A. J., Cherlin, E., Morrison, R. S. and Bradley, E. H. (2009), Hospice Characteristics and the Disenrollment of Patients with Cancer. Health Services Research, 44: 2004–2021. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01002.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!