Address correspondence to Joel C. Cantor, Sc.D., Center for State Health Policy, Rutgers University, 55 Commercial Avenue, 3rd Floor, New Brunswick, NJ 08901; e-mail: email@example.com. Susan Brownlee, Ph.D., is with the Center for State Health Policy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ. Cliff Zukin, Ph.D., is with the John J. Heldrich Center for Workforce Development, Edward J. Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ. John M. Boyle, Ph.D., is with the Abt SRBI Government Services Division, Silver Spring, MD.
Implications of the Growing Use of Wireless Telephones for Health Care Opinion Polls
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1762–1772, October 2009
How to Cite
Cantor, J. C., Brownlee, S., Zukin, C. and Boyle, J. M. (2009), Implications of the Growing Use of Wireless Telephones for Health Care Opinion Polls. Health Services Research, 44: 1762–1772. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01003.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!