Address correspondence to Benjamin Lê Cook, Ph.D., M.P.H., Cambridge Health Alliance/Harvard Medical School, Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, 120 Beacon Street, 4th Floor, Somerville, MA 02143; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Willard G. Manning, Ph.D., is with Harris School of Public Policy Studies, The University of Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Measuring Racial/Ethnic Disparities across the Distribution of Health Care Expenditures
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 5p1, pages 1603–1621, October 2009
How to Cite
Cook, B. L. and Manning, W. G. (2009), Measuring Racial/Ethnic Disparities across the Distribution of Health Care Expenditures. Health Services Research, 44: 1603–1621. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01004.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!