Address correspondence to Andrew J. Epstein, Ph.D., Division of Health Policy and Administration, Yale University School of Public Health, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06510; e-mail: email@example.com. Christine Y. Park, M.P.H., is at Avalere Health, 1350 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036. Mary Alice Lee, Ph.D., is at theDivision of Health Policy and Administration, Yale University School of Public Health, 60 College Street, New Haven, CT 06510.
Variation in Emergency Department Wait Times for Children by Race/Ethnicity and Payment Source
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 2022–2039, December 2009
How to Cite
Park, C. Y., Lee, M. A. and Epstein, A. J. (2009), Variation in Emergency Department Wait Times for Children by Race/Ethnicity and Payment Source. Health Services Research, 44: 2022–2039. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01020.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!