Address correspondence to Nancy N. Maserejian, Sc.D., New England Research Institutes Inc., 9 Galen Street, Watertown, MA 02453; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Karen E. Lutfey, Ph.D., and John B. McKinlay, Ph.D., are also with the New England Research Institutes Inc., Watertown, MA.
Do Physicians Attend to Base Rates? Prevalence Data and Statistical Discrimination in the Diagnosis of Coronary Heart Disease
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1933–1949, December 2009
How to Cite
Maserejian, N. N., Lutfey, K. E. and McKinlay, J. B. (2009), Do Physicians Attend to Base Rates? Prevalence Data and Statistical Discrimination in the Diagnosis of Coronary Heart Disease. Health Services Research, 44: 1933–1949. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01022.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!