Address correspondence to Nancy N. Maserejian, Sc.D., New England Research Institutes Inc., 9 Galen Street, Watertown, MA 02453; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Karen E. Lutfey, Ph.D., and John B. McKinlay, Ph.D., are also with the New England Research Institutes Inc., Watertown, MA.
Do Physicians Attend to Base Rates? Prevalence Data and Statistical Discrimination in the Diagnosis of Coronary Heart Disease
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 1933–1949, December 2009
How to Cite
Maserejian, N. N., Lutfey, K. E. and McKinlay, J. B. (2009), Do Physicians Attend to Base Rates? Prevalence Data and Statistical Discrimination in the Diagnosis of Coronary Heart Disease. Health Services Research, 44: 1933–1949. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01022.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!