Address correspondence to Peter A. Newman, Ph.D., Centre for Applied Social Research, Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto, 246 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON, Canada M5S 1A1; e-mail: email@example.com. Sung-Jae Lee, Ph.D., is with the Center for Community Health, University of California, Los Angeles, CA. Naihua Duan, Ph.D., is with the Departments of Psychiatry and Biostatistics, Columbia University, and the Division of Biostatistics, NYS Psychiatric Institute. Ellen Rudy, Ph.D., is with the Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, Sexually Transmitted Disease Program, Los Angeles, CA. Terry K. Nakazono, M.A., is with the Department of Health Services, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. John Boscardin, Ph.D., is with the Department of Biostatistics & Center for AIDS Research, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Lisa Kakinami, Ph.D. (cand.), is with the School of Public Health, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. Steven Shoptaw, Ph.D., is with the UCLA Department of Family Medicine, Los Angeles, CA. Allison Diamant, M.D., and William E. Cunningham, M.D., M.P.H., are with the Department of Health Services, UCLA School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA.
Preventive HIV Vaccine Acceptability and Behavioral Risk Compensation among a Random Sample of High-Risk Adults in Los Angeles (LA VOICES)
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 44, Issue 6, pages 2167–2179, December 2009
How to Cite
Newman, P. A., Lee, S.-J., Duan, N., Rudy, E., Nakazono, T. K., Boscardin, J., Kakinami, L., Shoptaw, S., Diamant, A. and Cunningham, W. E. (2009), Preventive HIV Vaccine Acceptability and Behavioral Risk Compensation among a Random Sample of High-Risk Adults in Los Angeles (LA VOICES). Health Services Research, 44: 2167–2179. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01039.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!