Address correspondence to Stephen G. Jones, M.S., BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Medical Informatics Department, 1 Cameron Hill Circle, Bldg. 2.1, Chattanooga, TN 37402; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Avery J. Ashby, M.S., Soyal R. Momin, M.S., M.B.A., and Allen Naidoo, Ph.D., are with the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Medical Informatics Department, Chattanooga, TN.
Spatial Implications Associated with Using Euclidean Distance Measurements and Geographic Centroid Imputation in Health Care Research
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 316–327, February 2010
How to Cite
Jones, S. G., Ashby, A. J., Momin, S. R. and Naidoo, A. (2010), Spatial Implications Associated with Using Euclidean Distance Measurements and Geographic Centroid Imputation in Health Care Research. Health Services Research, 45: 316–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01044.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!