Address correspondence to Yu-Chu Shen, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Economics, Graduate School of Business and Public Policy, Naval Postgraduate School, Naval Postgraduate School, 555 Dyer Road, Monterey, CA 93943; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Vivian Y. Wu, Ph.D., is with the School of Policy, Planning, and Development, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Glenn Melnick, Ph.D., is with the School of Policy, Planning, and Development, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA.
Trends in Hospital Cost and Revenue, 1994–2005: How Are They Related to HMO Penetration, Concentration, and For-Profit Ownership?
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 42–61, February 2010
How to Cite
Shen, Y.-C., Wu, V. Y. and Melnick, G. (2010), Trends in Hospital Cost and Revenue, 1994–2005: How Are They Related to HMO Penetration, Concentration, and For-Profit Ownership?. Health Services Research, 45: 42–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01047.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!