[Correction added after online publication October 13, 2009: on page 2, Keziah Cook's e-mail address was incorrectly listed as ‘firstname.lastname@example.org,’ and should have been listed as ‘email@example.com.’] Address correspondence to Keziah Cook, Ph.D. Candidate in Economics (expected in June 2010), Department of Economics, Northwestern University, 302 Andersen Hall, 2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, IL 60208; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. David Dranove, Ph.D. Economics, Management, Policy and Andrew Sfekas, Ph.D. Economics, are with the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.
Does Major Illness Cause Financial Catastrophe?
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 418–436, April 2010
How to Cite
Cook, K., Dranove, D. and Sfekas, A. (2010), Does Major Illness Cause Financial Catastrophe?. Health Services Research, 45: 418–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01049.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!