Address correspondence to Andrew M. Ryan, M.A., Ph.D., Department of Public Health, Weill Medical College–Cornell University, 402 East 67th Street, LA-215, New York, NY 10065; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Has Pay-for-Performance Decreased Access for Minority Patients?
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 6–23, February 2010
How to Cite
Ryan, A. M. (2010), Has Pay-for-Performance Decreased Access for Minority Patients?. Health Services Research, 45: 6–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01050.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!