Address correspondence to Siran M. Koroukian, Ph.D., Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Medicine, Case Western Reserve University, 10900 Euclid Avenue, WG-49, Cleveland, OH 44106-4945; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Bassam Dahman, Ph.D., and Cathy J. Bradley, Ph.D., are with the Department of Public Health Management and Policy, School of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA. Glenn Copeland, M.B.A., is with the Michigan Cancer Surveillance Program, Vital Records and Health Data Development Section, Lansing, MI. Cathy J. Bradley, Ph.D., is also with the Cancer Prevention and Control, Massey Cancer Center, Richmond, VA.
The Utility of the State Buy-In Variable in the Medicare Denominator File to Identify Dually Eligible Medicare-Medicaid Beneficiaries: A Validation Study
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 265–282, February 2010
How to Cite
Koroukian, S. M., Dahman, B., Copeland, G. and Bradley, C. J. (2010), The Utility of the State Buy-In Variable in the Medicare Denominator File to Identify Dually Eligible Medicare-Medicaid Beneficiaries: A Validation Study. Health Services Research, 45: 265–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01051.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!