Address correspondence to Dorothy Thornton, Ph.D., Assistant Adjunct Professor, Division of Community Health and Human Development, Berkeley School of Public Health, University of California, University Hall, Berkeley 415-596-6569, CA 94720; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sylvia Guendelman, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, is with the Maternal and Child Health Program, Division of Community Health and Human Development, Berkeley School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Nap Hosang, M.D., M.P.H., M.B.A., Lecturer, is with Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kaiser Permanente, School of Public Health, Hayward Medical Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA.
Obstetric Complications in Women with Diagnosed Mental Illness: The Relative Success of California's County Mental Health System
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 246–264, February 2010
How to Cite
Thornton, D., Guendelman, S. and Hosang, N. (2010), Obstetric Complications in Women with Diagnosed Mental Illness: The Relative Success of California's County Mental Health System. Health Services Research, 45: 246–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01058.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!