Address correspondence to Dorothy Thornton, Ph.D., Assistant Adjunct Professor, Division of Community Health and Human Development, Berkeley School of Public Health, University of California, University Hall, Berkeley 415-596-6569, CA 94720; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sylvia Guendelman, Ph.D., Professor and Chair, is with the Maternal and Child Health Program, Division of Community Health and Human Development, Berkeley School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Nap Hosang, M.D., M.P.H., M.B.A., Lecturer, is with Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kaiser Permanente, School of Public Health, Hayward Medical Center, University of California, Berkeley, CA.
Obstetric Complications in Women with Diagnosed Mental Illness: The Relative Success of California's County Mental Health System
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 246–264, February 2010
How to Cite
Thornton, D., Guendelman, S. and Hosang, N. (2010), Obstetric Complications in Women with Diagnosed Mental Illness: The Relative Success of California's County Mental Health System. Health Services Research, 45: 246–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01058.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!