Address correspondence to Dana P. Goldman, Ph.D., Director, Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics, Schools of Pharmacy and Policy, Planning, and Development, University of Southern California, Ralph and Goldy Lewis Hall 214, Los Angeles, CA 90089-0626; e-mail: email@example.com. Anupam B. Jena, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Department of Medicine, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Darius N. Lakdawalla, Ph.D., Director of Research, is with the Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics, School of Policy, Planning, and Development, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA and also Associate Professor, the School of Policy, Planning, and Development, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Jennifer L. Malin, M.D., Associate Professor, is with David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, and the Department of Veterans Affairs, Greater Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA. Jesse D. Malkin, Ph.D., Consultant, is with RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA. Eric Sun, Ph.D., Fellow, is with Bing Center for Health Economics, RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA.
The Value of Specialty Oncology Drugs
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 115–132, February 2010
How to Cite
Goldman, D. P., Jena, A. B., Lakdawalla, D. N., Malin, J. L., Malkin, J. D. and Sun, E. (2010), The Value of Specialty Oncology Drugs. Health Services Research, 45: 115–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01059.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!