Address correspondence to Yue Li, Ph.D., Division of General Internal Medicine, SE610 GH, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, 200 Hawkins Drive, Iowa City, IA 52242; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. John Schnelle, Ph.D., is with the Vanderbilt Center for Quality Aging, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN. William D. Spector, Ph.D., is with the Center for Delivery, Organization, and Markets, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, Rockville, MD. Laurent G. Glance, M.D., is with the Department of Anesthesiology, the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY. Dana B. Mukamel, Ph.D., is with the Department of Medicine, Health Policy Research Institute, University of California, Irvine, CA.
The “Nursing Home Compare” Measure of Urinary/Fecal Incontinence: Cross-Sectional Variation, Stability over Time, and the Impact of Case Mix
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 79–97, February 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y., Schnelle, J., Spector, W. D., Glance, L. G. and Mukamel, D. B. (2010), The “Nursing Home Compare” Measure of Urinary/Fecal Incontinence: Cross-Sectional Variation, Stability over Time, and the Impact of Case Mix. Health Services Research, 45: 79–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01061.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!