Address correspondence to Gilbert W. Gimm, Ph.D., Mathematica Policy Research, 600 Maryland Avenue, S.W., Suite 550, Washington, DC 20024; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Impact of Malpractice Liability Claims on Obstetrical Practice Patterns
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 195–211, February 2010
How to Cite
Gimm, G. W. (2010), The Impact of Malpractice Liability Claims on Obstetrical Practice Patterns. Health Services Research, 45: 195–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01062.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!