Address correspondence to Emily Beth Devine, Pharm.D., M.B.A., Ph.D., Research Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research and Policy Program, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Box 357630, Seattle, WA 98195-7630; e-mail: email@example.com. Emily Beth Devine, Pharm.D., M.B.A., Ph.D., Adjunct Research Associate Professor, is also with the Biomedical & Health Informatics, School of Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. William Hollingworth, Ph.D., is with the Department of Social Medicine, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK. Ryan N. Hansen, Pharm.D., Senior Fellow, David K. Blough, Ph.D., Research Associate Professor, and Sean D. Sullivan, PhD, Professor & Director, Professor of Health Services and Medicine, are with the Pharmaceutical Outcomes Research & Policy Program, School of Pharmacy, University of Washington, Seattle, WA. Nathan M. Lawless, Ch.E., R.Ph., Clinical Pharmacist and Jennifer L. Wilson-Norton, R.Ph., M.B.A., Director of Pharmacy, are with the Strategic Health Services, The Everett Clinic, Everett, WA. Diane P. Martin, Ph.D., Professor, is with the Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
Electronic Prescribing at the Point of Care: A Time–Motion Study in the Primary Care Setting
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 152–171, February 2010
How to Cite
Devine, E. B., Hollingworth, W., Hansen, R. N., Lawless, N. M., Wilson-Norton, J. L., Martin, D. P., Blough, D. K. and Sullivan, S. D. (2010), Electronic Prescribing at the Point of Care: A Time–Motion Study in the Primary Care Setting. Health Services Research, 45: 152–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01063.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!