Address correspondence to Erik Fernandez y Garcia, M.D., M.P.H., Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, University of California—Davis, School of Medicine, 2516 Stockton Blvd., Ste. 341, Sacramento, CA 95817; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Hien H. Nguyen, M.D., M.A.S., Associate Clinical Professor, is with the Division of Infectious Diseases, University of California—Davis, School of Medicine, Sacramento, CA. Naihua Duan, Ph.D., Professor of Biostatistics (in Psychiatry), is with the Departments of Psychiatry and Biostatistics, Columbia University, New York, NY. Erik Fernandez y Garcia, M.D., M.P.H., and Nicole B. Gabler, M.P.H., M.H.A., are with the Center for Healthcare Policy and Research, Sacramento, CA. Richard L. Kravitz, M.D., M.S.P.H., Professor and Co-Vice Chair, Research, is with the Division of General Medicine, University of California—Davis, Sacramento, CA.
Assessing Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects: Are Authors Misinterpreting Their Results?
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 283–301, February 2010
How to Cite
Fernandez y Garcia, E., Nguyen, H., Duan, N., Gabler, N. B. and Kravitz, R. L. (2010), Assessing Heterogeneity of Treatment Effects: Are Authors Misinterpreting Their Results?. Health Services Research, 45: 283–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01064.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!