Address correspondence to Vicki Fung, Ph.D., Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, 2000 Broadway, 3rd floor, Oakland, CA 94612; e-mail: Vicki.Fung@kp.org. Carol M. Mangione, M.D., M.S.P.H., Norman Turk, M.S., and Elaine S. Quiter, M.S., are with the Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine and Health Services Research, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Jie Huang, Ph.D., Julie A. Schmittdiel, Ph.D., and John Hsu, M.D., M.B.A., M.S.C.E., are with the Division of Research, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program, Oakland, CA.
Falling into the Coverage Gap: Part D Drug Costs and Adherence for Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan Beneficiaries with Diabetes
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 355–375, April 2010
How to Cite
Fung, V., Mangione, C. M., Huang, J., Turk, N., Quiter, E. S., Schmittdiel, J. A. and Hsu, J. (2010), Falling into the Coverage Gap: Part D Drug Costs and Adherence for Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug Plan Beneficiaries with Diabetes. Health Services Research, 45: 355–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01071.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!