Address correspondence to Sukyung Chung, Ph.D., Palo Alto Medical Foundation Research Institute, 795 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94301; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Latha Palaniappan, M.D., M.S., and Eric Wong, M.S., are with the Palo Alto Medical Foundation Research Institute, Palo Alto, CA. Haya Rubin, M.D., Ph.D., is with the Research and Evaluation, Palo Alto, CA. Harold S. Luft, Ph.D., is with the Palo Alto Medical Foundation Research Institute, and Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies, University of California, San Francisco, CA.
Does the Frequency of Pay-for-Performance Payment Matter?—Experience from a Randomized Trial
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2009
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 553–564, April 2010
How to Cite
Chung, S., Palaniappan, L., Wong, E., Rubin, H. and Luft, H. (2010), Does the Frequency of Pay-for-Performance Payment Matter?—Experience from a Randomized Trial. Health Services Research, 45: 553–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01072.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!