Address correspondence to Elaine Kurtovich, M.P.H., P.T., Health Research for Action, School of Public Health, University of California, 2140 Shattuck Ave., 10th floor, Berkeley, CA 94704-7388; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Susan L. Ivey, M.D., M.H.S.A., Linda Neuhauser, Dr.P.H., and Carrie Graham, Ph.D., M.G.S., are with Health Research for Action, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Wendy Constantine, B.A., is with Research & Evaluation Systems, Oakland, CA. Howard Barkan, M.A., Dr.P.H., is with Joint Medical Program, University of California, Berkeley, CA.
A Multilingual Mass Communication Intervention for Seniors and People with Disabilities on Medicaid: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 397–417, April 2010
How to Cite
Kurtovich, E., Ivey, S. L., Neuhauser, L., Graham, C., Constantine, W. and Barkan, H. (2010), A Multilingual Mass Communication Intervention for Seniors and People with Disabilities on Medicaid: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Health Services Research, 45: 397–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01073.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!