Address correspondence to Justin W. Timbie, Ph.D., RAND Corporation, 1200 South Hayes Street, Arlington, VA 22202; e-mail: email@example.com. Rodney A. Hayward, M.D., and Sandeep Vijan, M.D., are with the Department of Internal Medicine & The Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI and also with the Department of Veterans Affairs, VA HSR&D Center of Excellence, Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, Ann Arbor, MI.
Diminishing Efficacy of Combination Therapy, Response-Heterogeneity, and Treatment Intolerance Limit the Attainability of Tight Risk Factor Control in Patients with Diabetes
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 437–456, April 2010
How to Cite
Timbie, J. W., Hayward, R. A. and Vijan, S. (2010), Diminishing Efficacy of Combination Therapy, Response-Heterogeneity, and Treatment Intolerance Limit the Attainability of Tight Risk Factor Control in Patients with Diabetes. Health Services Research, 45: 437–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2009.01075.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!