Address correspondence to Gerald F. Riley, M.S.P.H., Office of Research Development and Information, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, 7500 Security Blvd., Mail Stop C3-21-28, Baltimore, MD 21244; e-mail: email@example.com. James D. Lubitz, M.P.H. (retried), was formerly with the Division of Analysis and Epidemiology, National Center for Health Statistics.
Long-Term Trends in Medicare Payments in the Last Year of Life
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 565–576, April 2010
How to Cite
Riley, G. F. and Lubitz, J. D. (2010), Long-Term Trends in Medicare Payments in the Last Year of Life. Health Services Research, 45: 565–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01082.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!