Address correspondence to Mark D. Neuman, M.D., Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 423 Guardian Drive, 1301 Blockley Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. J. Sanford Schwartz, M.D., is with the Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA. Lee A. Fleisher is with the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
Commentary: What Conclusions Can We Draw from Recent Analyses of Anesthesia Provider Model and Patient Outcomes?
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1390–1396, October 2010
How to Cite
Neuman, M. D., Schwartz, J. S. and Fleisher, L. A. (2010), Commentary: What Conclusions Can We Draw from Recent Analyses of Anesthesia Provider Model and Patient Outcomes?. Health Services Research, 45: 1390–1396. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01083.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!