Address correspondence to J. Michael McWilliams, M.D., Ph.D., Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, 180 Longwood Ave., Boston, MA 02115; e-mail: email@example.com. J. Michael McWilliams, Ellen Meara, Alan M. Zaslavsky, and John Z. Ayanian are with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. J. Michael McWilliams and John Z. Ayanian are with the Department of Medicine, Division of General Internal Medicine and Primary Care, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Ellen Meara is with the National Bureau of Economic Research, Cambridge, MA. John Z. Ayanian is with the Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA.
Commentary: Assessing the Health Effects of Medicare Coverage for Previously Uninsured Adults: A Matter of Life and Death?
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1407–1422, October 2010
How to Cite
McWilliams, J. M., Meara, E., Zaslavsky, A. M. and Ayanian, J. Z. (2010), Commentary: Assessing the Health Effects of Medicare Coverage for Previously Uninsured Adults: A Matter of Life and Death?. Health Services Research, 45: 1407–1422. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01085.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!