Address correspondence to Ana H. Traylor, Ph.D. candidate, M.P.P., Kaiser Permanente, Care Management Institute, Program Offices, 1 Kaiser Plaza, 16L, Oakland, CA 94612; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ana H. Traylor, Ph.D. candidate, M.P.P., is with the Goldman School of Public Policy, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Julie A. Schmittdiel, Ph.D., and Connie S. Uratsu, B.A., are with the Kaiser Permanente, Division of Research, Northern California, Oakland, CA and the Los Angeles School of Medicine and Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA. Carol M. Mangione, M.D., M.S.P.H., is with the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, GIM/HSR, Los Angeles, CA. Usha Subramanian, M.D., M.S., is with the National Institute for Fitness & Sport, 250 University Blvd., Indianapolis, IN and the Department of Medicine, Regenstrief Institute for Healthcare Inc., Division of General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, Roudebush VAMC, Indianapolis, IN.
The Predictors of Patient–Physician Race and Ethnic Concordance: A Medical Facility Fixed-Effects Approach
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 792–805, June 2010
How to Cite
Traylor, A. H., Schmittdiel, J. A., Uratsu, C. S., Mangione, C. M. and Subramanian, U. (2010), The Predictors of Patient–Physician Race and Ethnic Concordance: A Medical Facility Fixed-Effects Approach. Health Services Research, 45: 792–805. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01086.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!