Address correspondence to Catherine McLaughlin, Ph.D., Mathematica Policy Research, 555 S. Forest Ave., Suite 3, Ann Arbor, MI 48107-2583; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mentoring: What Is It? How Do We Do It and How Do We Get More Of It?
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 871–884, June 2010
How to Cite
McLaughlin, C. (2010), Mentoring: What Is It? How Do We Do It and How Do We Get More Of It?. Health Services Research, 45: 871–884. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01090.x
Editor's note: This essay is based on an invited presentation at a “Festschrift” held on September 18, 2008 to honor Harold S. Luft upon the occasion of his retiring as Director of the Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies, School of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco. It has been altered slightly for publication at HSR. This essay honors Dr. Luft's roles as health economist.
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!