Address correspondence to Benjamin Lê Cook, Ph.D., M.P.H., Research Associate, Center for Multicultural Mental Health Research, Instructor, Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School, 120 Beacon St., 4th Floor, Somerville, MA 02143; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thomas G. McGuire, Ph.D., Professor of Health Economics, is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Kari Lock, A.M., is with the Department of Statistics, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. Alan M. Zaslavsky, Ph.D., Professor of Health Care Policy (Statistics), is with the Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
Comparing Methods of Racial and Ethnic Disparities Measurement across Different Settings of Mental Health Care
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 825–847, June 2010
How to Cite
Lê Cook, B., McGuire, T. G., Lock, K. and Zaslavsky, A. M. (2010), Comparing Methods of Racial and Ethnic Disparities Measurement across Different Settings of Mental Health Care. Health Services Research, 45: 825–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01100.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!