Address correspondence to Hector P. Rodriguez, Ph.D, M.P.H., Department of Health Services, University of California, Los Angeles, PO Box 951772, 650 Charles E. Young Drive South, Los Angeles, CA 90095; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. M. Laura Johnson, M.P.H., is with the Department of Veteran's Affairs, Health Services Research and Development, Seattle, WA. M. Rosa Solorio, M.D., M.P.H., is with the Department of Health Services, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
Case-Mix Adjustment and the Comparison of Community Health Center Performance on Patient Experience Measures
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 670–690, June 2010
How to Cite
Johnson, M. L., Rodriguez, H. P. and Solorio, M. R. (2010), Case-Mix Adjustment and the Comparison of Community Health Center Performance on Patient Experience Measures. Health Services Research, 45: 670–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01101.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!