Address correspondence to Liane R. Ginsburg, Ph.D., Associate Professor, School of Health Policy & Management, Faculty of Health, HNES Bldg., 413, York University, 4700 Keele Street, Toronto, ON M3J 1P3, Canada; e-mail: email@example.com. You-Ta Chuang, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Peggy Ng, Ph.D., Professor, and Julia Richardson, Ph.D., Associate Professor, are with the School of Administrative Studies, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada. Whitney Blair Berta, Ph.D., MBA, Associate Professor, is with the Department of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, Faculty of Medicine, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada. Peter G. Norton, M.D., C.C.F.P., F.C.F.P., Professor (Retired), is with the Department of Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Calgary, AB, Canada. Deborah Tregunno, R.N., Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the School of Nursing, Faculty of Health, York University, Toronto, ON, Canada.
The Relationship between Organizational Leadership for Safety and Learning from Patient Safety Events
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 607–632, June 2010
How to Cite
Ginsburg, L. R., Chuang, Y.-T., Blair Berta, W., Norton, P. G., Ng, P., Tregunno, D. and Richardson, J. (2010), The Relationship between Organizational Leadership for Safety and Learning from Patient Safety Events. Health Services Research, 45: 607–632. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01102.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!