Address correspondence to Glenn M. Chertow, M.D., M.P.H., Division of Nephrology, Stanford University, 780 Welch Road, Suite 106, Palo Alto, CA 94304; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Stefanos A. Zenios, Ph.D., is with the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University, Stanford, CA. Donald K. K. Lee, Ph.D., is with the School of Mangement, Yale Univeristy, New Haven, CT.
Reexploring Differences among For-Profit and Nonprofit Dialysis Providers
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 633–646, June 2010
How to Cite
Lee, D. K. K., Chertow, G. M. and Zenios, S. A. (2010), Reexploring Differences among For-Profit and Nonprofit Dialysis Providers. Health Services Research, 45: 633–646. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01103.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!