Address correspondence to E. Michael Foster, Ph.D., Professor, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Rosenau Hall, Campus Box# 7445, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7445; e-mail: email@example.com. Miao Jiang, M.S., is with the Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC. Christina M. Gibson-Davis, Assistant Professor, is with the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy, Duke University, Durham, NC.
The Effect of the WIC Program on the Health of Newborns
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1083–1104, August 2010
How to Cite
Foster, E. M., Jiang, M. and Gibson-Davis, C. M. (2010), The Effect of the WIC Program on the Health of Newborns. Health Services Research, 45: 1083–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01115.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!