Address correspondence to E. Michael Foster, Ph.D., Professor, Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Rosenau Hall, Campus Box# 7445, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-7445; e-mail: email@example.com. Miao Jiang, M.S., is with the Gillings School of Global Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC. Christina M. Gibson-Davis, Assistant Professor, is with the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy, Duke University, Durham, NC.
The Effect of the WIC Program on the Health of Newborns
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1083–1104, August 2010
How to Cite
Foster, E. M., Jiang, M. and Gibson-Davis, C. M. (2010), The Effect of the WIC Program on the Health of Newborns. Health Services Research, 45: 1083–1104. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01115.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!