Address correspondence to Pinar Karaca-Mandic, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, 420 Deleware Street SE, MMC729, Minneapolis, MN 55455; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Geoffrey F. Joyce, Ph.D., Associate Professor, is with the Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Economics & Policy, School of Pharmacy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Dana P. Goldman, Ph.D., Professor, is with Norman Topping/National Medical Enterprises, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Dana P. Goldman, Ph.D., Chair, is also with Medicine and Public Policy, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Dana P. Goldman, Ph.D., Director, is also with Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA. Marianne Laouri, Ph.D., Director, Health Economics & Outcomes, is with Quorum Consulting, San Francisco, CA.
Cost Sharing, Family Health Care Burden, and the Use of Specialty Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1227–1250, October 2010
How to Cite
Karaca-Mandic, P., Joyce, G. F., Goldman, D. P. and Laouri, M. (2010), Cost Sharing, Family Health Care Burden, and the Use of Specialty Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis. Health Services Research, 45: 1227–1250. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01117.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!