Address correspondence to Anthony T. Lo Sasso, Ph.D., Professor, Division of Health Policy and Administration, School of Public Health, University of Illinois, 1603 W. Taylor Street, Chicago, IL 60612; e-mail: email@example.com. Mona Shah, M.S., Senior Product Research Consultant, is with UnitedHealthCare Group, Edina, MN. Bianca K. Frogner, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, is with the Health Services Management and Leadership Department, School of Public Health and Heatlh Services, The George Washington University, Washington, DC.
Health Savings Accounts and Health Care Spending
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 1041–1060, August 2010
How to Cite
Lo Sasso, A. T., Shah, M. and Frogner, B. K. (2010), Health Savings Accounts and Health Care Spending. Health Services Research, 45: 1041–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01124.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!