Address correspondence to Ke-Zong M. Ma, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Graduate Institute of Healthcare Administration, Kaohsiung Medical University, 100 Shih-Chuan 1st Road, Kaohsiung 80708, Taiwan; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Edward C. Norton, Ph.D., Professor, and Shoou-Yih D. Lee, Ph.D., Associate Professor, are with the Department of Health Management and Policy, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI. Edward C. Norton, Ph.D., Professor, is also with the Department of Economics, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI.
Declining Fertility and the Use of Cesarean Delivery: Evidence from a Population-Based Study in Taiwan
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1360–1375, October 2010
How to Cite
Ma, K.-Z. M., Norton, E. C. and Lee, S.-Y. D. (2010), Declining Fertility and the Use of Cesarean Delivery: Evidence from a Population-Based Study in Taiwan. Health Services Research, 45: 1360–1375. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01125.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!