Address correspondence to Ying P. Tabak, Ph.D., Director, Biostatistics, Clinical Research, MedMined Services, CareFusion, 400 Nickerson Road, Marlborough, MA 01752; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Xiaowu Sun, Ph.D., Karen G. Derby, B.A., and Richard S. Johannes, M.D., M.S., are with Clinical Research, MedMined Services, CareFusion, Marlborough, MA. Richard S. Johannes, M.D., M.S., is also with the Division of Gastroenterology, Brigham and Women's Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. Stephen G. Kurtz, M.S., is with MASSPRO, Waltham, MA.
Development and Validation of a Disease-Specific Risk Adjustment System Using Automated Clinical Data
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 6p1, pages 1815–1835, December 2010
How to Cite
Tabak, Y. P., Sun, X., Derby, K. G., Kurtz, S. G. and Johannes, R. S. (2010), Development and Validation of a Disease-Specific Risk Adjustment System Using Automated Clinical Data. Health Services Research, 45: 1815–1835. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01126.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!