Address correspondence to Michael Davern, Ph.D., Vice President, Director of Public Health Research, NORC at the University of Chicago, 55 E. Monroe, Suite 3000, Chicago, IL 60603; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Donna McAlpine, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Todd Rockwood, Ph.D., Associate Professor, and Kathleen Thiede Call, Ph.D., Associate Professor, are with the Division of Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. Timothy J. Beebe, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Health Services Research, and Jeanette Ziegenfuss, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Health Services Research, are with the Division of Health Care Policy and Research, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN.
Are Lower Response Rates Hazardous to Your Health Survey? An Analysis of Three State Telephone Health Surveys
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1324–1344, October 2010
How to Cite
Davern, M., McAlpine, D., Beebe, T. J., Ziegenfuss, J., Rockwood, T. and Call, K. T. (2010), Are Lower Response Rates Hazardous to Your Health Survey? An Analysis of Three State Telephone Health Surveys. Health Services Research, 45: 1324–1344. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01128.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!