Address correspondence to Dana Gelb Safran, Sc.D., Tufts University School of Medicine, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, 401 Park Drive, Boston, MA 02215; e-mail: email@example.com. Michael P. Anastario, Ph.D., is with the Cicatelli Associates, Inc., New York, NY. Hector P. Rodriguez, Ph.D., M.P.H., is with the Department of Health Services, UCLA School of Public Health, Los Angeles, CA. Patricia M. Gallagher, Ph.D., is with the Center for Survey Research, Boston, MA. Paul D. Cleary, Ph.D., is with the Department of Epidemiology and Public Health, New Haven, CT. Dale Shaller, M.P.A., is with the Shaller Consulting, Stillwater, MN. William H. Rogers, Ph.D., is with the Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA. Karen Bogen, Ph.D., is with the Mathematica Policy Research, Cambridge, MA.
A Randomized Trial Comparing Mail versus In-Office Distribution of the CAHPS Clinician and Group Survey
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© Health Research and Educational Trust
Health Services Research
Volume 45, Issue 5p1, pages 1345–1359, October 2010
How to Cite
Anastario, M. P., Rodriguez, H. P., Gallagher, P. M., Cleary, P. D., Shaller, D., Rogers, W. H., Bogen, K. and Safran, D. G. (2010), A Randomized Trial Comparing Mail versus In-Office Distribution of the CAHPS Clinician and Group Survey. Health Services Research, 45: 1345–1359. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2010.01129.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!